old photo blog

6.16.2007

June.

sky and trees

Three Leaves

Three Leaves2

Sunshine Leaves

Sunshine Bridge

Brandon and Caleb

Grass Field

Bridge

Dock

Grass Sky
by Alexandra at Saturday, June 16, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Categories

  • portrait (7)
  • landscape (6)
  • alternative (4)
  • event (2)
  • engagement (1)

Info

Alexandra
My interest in photography started in a high school darkroom class my sophomore year. Since then, I have experimented with digital, film, color, black & white, double exposure, long exposure, portrait, travel, macro, and abstract photography.

I am now a student at Oregon State University, studying Graphic Design and working for the school newspaper.

I photograph seniors, engagements, weddings, and families in the Corvallis and Portland area. Email me at alexandragrace@gmail.com for rates and scheduling.
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.